Oceania Cruises announced the debut of a new vegan menu along with a cold-pressed raw juice and vegan smoothie bar. The juice and smoothie bars are currently available onboard Marina and Riviera and the vegan menus are available fleet wide on the brand's six ships - Regatta, Insignia, Marina, Riviera, and Sirena.
The vegan menus will be offered in the Grand Dining Room at breakfast, lunch and dinner, totaling more than 250 dishes including appetizers, soups, salads, entrees and desserts.
Grand Dining Room and Terrace Cafe Highlights:
- For breakfast, guests will have a choice of five different dishes and four sides to choose from. Examples include: Vegan Tortilla Espanola, vanilla waffle with fresh berries, or apricot and pistachio muffins. Side dishes always available include: grilled tomatoes, sauteed mushrooms, vegan link sausage and Lyonnaise potatoes.
- At lunch, guests can choose from a variety of meals including: a Tuscan-style bean soup, Italian salad with assorted greens, followed by a sinvoltini stuffed with tofu, spinach and capers served with pasta.
- For dinner, guests can enjoy a selection of five-course meals including, quinoa salad and vegetable tartar, truffle flavored parsnip soup, Thai red vegan curry and shortbread for dessert.
Raw Juices and Smoothies:
- Located on the pool deck, adjacent to Waves Grill
- Serves raw, cold-pressed juices and vegan smoothies all morning from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Choices include: the Rise & Shine juice, Coco Island juice, Tropical Green smoothie, Sweet Green juice, Yellow Sunshine smooth, Cacao Joy smoothie, Cold Brew latte, Acai Berry bowl, and Chia Cashew Yogurt bowl