Oceania Cruises has announced plans to introduce new evening Tapas Menus in the Terrace Café.
Guests will be able to choose from a changing selection of crostini, fruit- and vegetable-based salads, rolls, fresh fish and seafood tapas, crudités and other small dishes artfully presented in tasting spoons and verrines and showcasing destination-inspired flavors.
There will be more than five dozen dishes included in the 14 new menus, which will be available every evening of the cruise in addition to the Terrace Café’s assortment of starters, soups, salads, main courses, carving station, and desserts.
Developed over the course of a year, these menus were crafted by Oceania Cruises’ culinary team.
Sample highlights include:
- Crostini with bresaola (a very lean Italian air-cured beef aged up to 3 months), gorgonzola and fig compote
- Fresh caramelized shrimp with onions and spicy chili sauce presented in a tasting spoon
- Vegetarian summer rolls with fresh herbs, tofu, rice noodles and a tamarind and peanut sauce
- Watermelon sweet Thai salad with cashews, fresh herbs, cucumber and sweet chili
- Heirloom cherry tomato salad with Greek caper leaves
- Molten cheese soufflé with chive velouté
- Porcini and forest mushroom timbale with crema di grana padano
- Homemade vegetarian samosas with raita sauce