Offering an array of voyages to Asia and Africa, the South Pacific, Australia, Caribbean, Mexico and South America, the tropics and exotics itineraries offer a mix of popular destinations, boutique ports, and off-the-beaten path destinations. Overnight and extended port stays allow for more in-depth exploration and immersion into the cuisine, culture and history of more than 240 ports of call.
2018-2019 Tropics & Exotics Collection Highlights
- 75 itineraries—53 of them brand new—including 10 new South Pacific, Australia & New Zealand voyages,12 new Asia & Africa journeys, 23 new Caribbean sailings; the remaining 10 are spread across multiple destinations
- 24 Extended Journeys, ranging from 17 to 59 days, that offer explorations of the Americas, Caribbean, Asia, Africa, and Australia
- The chance to enjoy the Polynesian culture of the South Pacific aboard Marina
- An opportunity to explore Asia and Africa aboard Insignia and Nautica, including the new Far East Mystique voyage which includes two overnights in Yangon
- Regatta's Australia and New Zealand voyages now include a roundtrip Auckland voyage; Tasman Traveler now offers an overnight in Sydney, plus visits to Rotorua, Bay of Islands, Napier and more
- A total of 28 voyages on Regatta, Sirena and Riviera—17 of which call in Cuba.
Oceania Cruises boasts a fleet of intimately luxurious ships which call on more than 370 ports across Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, the South Pacific and the Americas. Guests can embark on a voyage aboard the 684-guest Regatta, Insignia, Nautica and Sirena and the 1,250-guests Marina and Riviera.