Fifteen U.S. and Canadian travel agents have been selected for the cover of Royal Caribbean International’s 15th Anniversary Travel Agent Guide (T.A.G.). The travel agents are winners of the “TAG your T.A.G.” contest, held on the official Facebook page of Vicki Freed, SVP of Sales, Trade support and services for Royal Caribbean (www.Facebook.com/VickiLovesTravelAgents). The 15 travel agents were flown to Miami for a professional photo shoot and a VIP dinner party hosted by Freed. With nearly 1 million copies printed and distributed to date, the Travel Agent Guide is part of Royal Caribbean’s ongoing Loyal to You Always commitment, providing tools and support to help travel agent partners increase profits and grow their business. The 15 travel agent cover models are:
- Darren Bain, WMPH Vacations, Miami Gardens, Fla.
- Dean Barreca, The Travel Network Corp., Toronto, Ontario
- Janice Belyea, Cruise Holidays, Drayton Valley, Alberta
- Matt Cervone, Expedia CruiseShipCenters, Clinton Township, Mich.
- Michael Consoli, Cruise Planners, Roswell, Ga.
- Renata Grant, Expedia CruiseShipCenters, Rosedale, Toronto, Ontario
- Karen Gregory, Premier Travel, Irving, Texas
- Sharon Johnson, CruiseOne, Lake Worth, Fla.
- Janey Layman, Cruise Brothers, Mount Pleasant, Pa.
- Annie Maturino, Annie's Cruises and Travel/Cruise Planners, Kingsport, Tenn.
- Tammy Moudy, Wilson Travel and Cruise, St. Charles, Ill.
- Emily Nash, Nash Travels, Elk Grove, Calif.
- Carolyn Orf, Dugan's Travels, Littleton, Colo.
- Leia Taggart, Colpitts World Travel, Dedham, Mass.
- Laura Tentas, Cruise Travel Outlet, Salem, N.H.
“Royal Caribbean’s Travel Agent Guide is a valuable resource for travel agents so it was only fitting to celebrate our 15th edition by featuring them on its cover,” Vicki said. “This group of 15 star agents are representative of all our valued travel agent partners throughout the U.S. and Canada, all of whom we are dedicated to supporting under our Loyal to You Always commitment.”
For more information, visit www.RoyalCaribbean.com.