Pearl Seas Cruises announced its spring 2015 Caribbean schedule for the brand-new 210-passenger Pearl Mist. The line now offers a selection of cruises to some of the Caribbean, including locations such as the Bahamas, U.S. and British Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Turks and Caicos, St. Martin, Martinique and more.
A mix of seven-, 10- and 11-night Caribbean itineraries will run from February to May of 2015:
- Caribbean Discovery – St Martin – seven-night cruise Caribbean cruise from St. Martin
- Caribbean Discovery – Puerto Rico – seven-night roundtrip Caribbean cruise from San Juan
- Grand Caribbean – St. Martin –10-night roundtrip cruise from St. Martin (also offered to San Juan)
- Grand Caribbean – Puerto Rico – 10-night roundtrip Caribbean cruise from San Juan
- Path of the Explorers – Southbound – 11-night cruise from West Palm Beach, Fla., to St. Martin
- Path of the Explorers – Northbound – 11-night cruise from San Juan to Freeport, Bahamas
The Caribbean schedule will kick-off Pearl Seas Cruises’ 2015 season, following its debut next year. The 2014 inaugural season begins in June with an 11-night sailing from Baltimore to Halifax, Nova Scotia, where the Pearl Mist will begin a series of Canadian Maritimes and Great Lakes cruises.
The Grand Caribbean cruise will bring travelers to 11 unique islands including Jost Van Dye, St. Croix and Saba. In each place, Pearl Seas Cruises will offer shore excursions.
The Pearl Mist is currently undergoing final outfitting by Chesapeake Shipbuilding in Salisbury, Md. The new ship defines a new style of Luxury Adventure small-ship cruising, offering the most beautiful getaways on a brand-new luxury ship. It has oversized, gracefully appointed staterooms, all with private balconies and most with sliding glass doors, a dining room and various large and intimate lounges. Guests will enjoy numerous luxuries and amenities.
For more information, visit www.pearlseascruises.com