Princess Cruises has announced the players and alumni joining the “Sail with the 12s – A Seahawks Fan Cruise.”
This seven-night Alaska cruise over Father’s Day departs Seattle on June 20 aboard Crown Princess.
Before the cruise ship departs Seattle, “Sail with the 12s” will kick off with an onboard rally with a guest appearance from Seahawks Wide Receiver Doug Baldwin, where 25 fans joining the cruise will meet him. In addition, the rally will have performances by the Blue Thunder drumline, the Sea Gals and include a special 12 flag-raising ceremony.
Seahawks joining the cruise for exclusive Q&A sessions, meet-and-greet autograph signings and photo opportunities include:
- Former Safety Jordan Babineaux (2004-2010)
- Former Guard Edwin Bailey (1981-1991)
- Tackle Justin Britt (2014-present)
- Hall of Fame Quarterback Warren Moon (1997-1998) and current commentator for Seahawks Radio
- Defensive End Gregg Scruggs (2012-present)
- Ring of Honor Quarterback Jim Zorn (1976-1984)
- Sea Gals and Seahawks’ Mascot Blitz
Guests will enjoy the following onboard activities during this special cruise:
- Q&A “Chalk Talks” with alumni players
- Seahawks “Rally at Sea”
- Appearances by Blitz the Mascot and the Sea Gals
- On-deck Tailgate Party with game-day inspired food
- Football-themed movie nights on the giant Movies Under the Stars poolside LED screen
- “Spirit of the 12s” contests
- Seahawks trivia challenges
- Chances to win signed merchandise and tickets to regular season home games
The cruise to Alaska will call in Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan and Victoria, B.C., with scenic cruising in Tracy Arm Fjord.
Fares for this cruise start at $799 per person. Additional information about the “Sail with the 12s” cruise can be found at princess.com/seahawks.