Princess Cruises has added seven new sailings to its fall 2010 and spring 2011 schedule aboard Sapphire Princess, including two Pacific crossings between California and Sydney, plus additional Hawaii cruises.
The new Sapphire Princess voyages include:
• Two-day Pacific Coastal (Vancouver to San Francisco) – September 20, 2010
• 30-day Hawaii, Tahiti South Pacific (San Francisco to Sydney) – September 22, 2010
• 29-day Hawaii, Tahiti South Pacific (Sydney to Los Angeles) – October 23, 2010
• 10-day Mexican Riviera (roundtrip out of Los Angeles) – January 5, 2011
• 14-day Hawaiian Islands (roundtrip out of Los Angeles) – January 29, 2011
• 14-day Hawaiian Islands (roundtrip out of Los Angeles) – February 26, 2011
• 14-day Hawaiian Islands (roundtrip out of Los Angeles) – March 26, 2011
The new sailings are currently open for sale, with fares starting at $199 per person for the new two-day coastal cruise. Hawaiian Islands sailings begin at $1,995 per person, and Pacific crossings begin at $4,195 per person.
The new cruises were added as a result of shifting demand in the west coast cruise market. To accommodate the new cruises Princess has canceled 15 previously scheduled Mexican Riviera sailings, but an additional 17 Mexican Riviera sailings are still available during this time period.