Princess Cruises is celebrating National Cruise Vacation Week with an Escape Completely Sale offering cruise deals throughout the week of Oct. 22-29. More than 200 cruise departures are on sale, and passengers can enjoy a free balcony upgrade as well as 50 percent off their cruise deposit.
Featured destinations include Caribbean cruises as well as cruises to Alaska, Europe, Hawaii and the Panama Canal. Cruise departures run from January to July, 2013.
Examples of cruise deals include:
- Caribbean cruise – seven days: $784 balcony (was $1,184); $584 interior (was $784)
- Alaska cruise – seven days: $1,344 balcony (was $1,544); $894 interior (was $944)
- Greek Isles cruise – 12 days: $2,479 balcony (was $3,029); $1,779 interior (was $2,129)
- Hawaiian Island cruise – 14 days: $1,694 balcony (was $2,690); $1,094 interior (was $1,790)
- Panama Canal cruise – 14 days: $1,896 balcony (was $2,996); $1,296 interior (was $2,246)
All cruise prices are per person, based on double occupancy and now include government fees and taxes. The Escape Completely Sale runs from 12:01 a.m. PDT on Oct. 22 through 11:59 p.m. PDT on Oct. 29, 2012 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico.
For more information, visit www.princess.com.