Ranging from seven to 14 nights, these commemorative sailings on each of the line’s three all-suite ships – Seven Seas Voyager, Seven Seas Mariner and Seven Seas Navigator – include an array of surprises for guests. Depending on the cruise, travelers can enjoy bonus savings of up to $8,000 per suite when booked by March 31, 2012.
In honor of this two-decade milestone, guests will also receive specially designed luggage tags and commemorative pins, and a gala 20th Anniversary dinner will be hosted on each voyage. As with all Regent Seven Seas Cruises sailings, guests enjoy unlimited and complimentary shore excursions in every port.
Guests on two sailings will be joined by Regent Seven Seas Cruises' president Mark Conroy, who holds the distinction of being the longest-standing president of any cruise line. At the helm of the line since 1992, Conroy will celebrate the occasion with guestsaboard Seven Seas Mariner on the 10-night sailing from Rome to Istanbul departing June 16 and then again on the 14-night sailing from Lisbon to Venice departing Aug. 23. Guests will also receive an engraved crystal Tiffany plate, which will be showcased as part of an onboard display and sent to guests upon their return home.
Depending on the departure date, guests in suite categories D-H can upgrade to Business Class air on transatlantic flights for $499 or $999 per person, each way, if reservations are made by March 31, 2012. Guests in Penthouse and higher suites receive free Business Class air.
20th Anniversary Commemorative Sailings
· Riviera Hideaways departs from Monte Carlo April 23 for a seven-night voyage to Florence/Pisa, Rome, Sorrento/Capri, Sardinia, Saint-Tropez, Provence/Marseille, and Barcelona with up to 26 complimentary shore excursions available. Business Class air $999 per person, each way.
· Gondolas and Gladiators departs Venice May 3 for a 10-night voyage that ends in Rome, with stops in Italy, Croatia, Montenegro, and Greece; up to 35 complimentary shore excursions are available. Business Class air $999 per person, each way.
· Idyllic Retreats sails May 30 from Rome to Barcelona, visiting 10 ports in 10 nights, including Cinque Terre, Italy; Monte Carlo; and Port-Vendres, France, with an overnight call in Barcelona. Up to 42 complimentary excursions are available. Business Class air $999 per person, each way.
· Celtic Charms departs from Southampton June 3 for a 10-night journey to England, Ireland, and Iceland with up to 35 complimentary shore excursions available. Business Class air $999 per person, each way.
· President’s Cruise ~ Classical Collection – 10 nights, departing June 16, from Rome to Istanbul via ports in Italy, Malta, the Greek Isles, and Turkey. Up to 43 complimentary shore excursions are available on this cruise. Business Class air $999 per person, each way.
· Hellenic Reflections and Greek Isle Sojourn – these seven-night voyages visit Istanbul, Mykonos, Santorini and Athens. Includes 23 plus complimentary shore excursions on each sailing. Business Class air upgrades per person, each way are $999 on June 26 and $499 on July 13 departures.
· White Nights departs July 2 from Stockholm with visits to Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Sweden, Denmark and Germany, as well as an extended stay in St. Petersburg. Guests can choose from up to 43 complimentary excursions. Business Class air $999 per person, each way.
· The Baroque Baltic and Imperial Visions departing July 12 and July 29, these 10-night voyages from Copenhagen to Stockholm include visits to Berlin; Rønne, Denmark; Visby, Sweden; Riga, Latvia; Tallinn, Estonia; St. Petersburg; and Helsinki, Finland with the choice of up to 42 complimentary tours. Business Class air just $499 per person, each way.
· Venetian Dreams departs July 20 and visits Athens; Ephesus, Turkey; Santorini; Olympia, Greece; Corfu, Greece; Dubrovnik, Croatia; plus an overnight aboard ship in Venice. Up to 23 complimentary shore excursions available. Business Class air just $499 per person, each way.
· Jewels of the Baltic and Scandinavian Sojourn – these seven-night Stockholm to Copenhagen cruises visit Helsinki; Tallinn, Estonia; Visby, Sweden; Berlin and Copenhagen, with an overnight call in St. Petersburg. Up to 35 free shore excursions available. Business Class air upgrades per person, each way are $999 on July 22 and $499 on Aug. 8 departures.
· Dalmatian Discovery departs for a 10-night voyage from Venice to Monte Carlo July 27, with calls in Italy, Croatia, Montenegro, Greece, France, and Monaco. Up to 33 complimentary tours are available on this sailing. Business Class air just $499 per person, each way.
· Tuscan Dreams departs Aug. 6 for a seven-night sailing from Monte Carlo to Barcelona including Sorrento/Capri, Saint-Tropez, and Provence as highlights. Up to 30 complimentary excursions are available. Business Class air just $499 per person, each way.
· Iberian Tapestries is a 10-night cruise departing Barcelona August 13 and visiting several ports in Spain, Morocco, the Canary Islands, and Casablanca before reaching Lisbon, where the ship remains overnight. Guests can select from 27 complimentary shore excursions. Business Class air $999 per person, each way.
· Northern Harbors departs from Copenhagen Aug. 15, offering guests up to 72 different free tours in such ports as Berlin; Rønne, Denmark; Visby, Sweden; Riga, Latvia; Helsinki; St. Petersburg; Tallinn, Estonia; and Stockholm. Business Class air just $499 per person, each way.
· West Coast Passage departs Aug. 22 for a 12-night voyage from Vancouver to San Francisco, offering up to 67 complimentary shore excursions throughout Alaska, Oregon, and Western Canada. Scenic highlights include cruising the Inside Passage and Outside Passage.
· President’s Cruise ~ Renaissance Rhapsody departs Lisbon Aug. 23 for a 14-night voyage with calls at ports in Spain, France, Monaco, Italy, Greece, and Croatia. Includes an overnight in Venice prior to disembarkation, as well as up to 49 complimentary shore excursions to choose from. Business Class air just $499 per person, each way.
· North Sea Serenade departs Stockholm Aug. 25 for a 12-night voyage to Southampton, with port calls throughout the Baltic, including an overnight aboard ship in St. Petersburg, Germany, the Netherlands, and Belgium. Up to 77 complimentary shore excursions are available. Business Class air just $499 per person, each way.
For more information, visit www.RSSC.com.