|The Seven Seas Navigator is offering 10 "Tropical Escapes" from January through April 2012. // (c) 2011 Regent Seven Seas Cruises.|
Regent Seven Seas Cruises is offering 10- and 11-night Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises, many with roundtrip departures from Fort Lauderdale during 2012.
The 10 “Tropical Escapes” aboard the line’s Seven Seas Navigator are offered from January through April 2012. Two-for-one fares start at $4,999 per guest and include free round-trip air and bonus savings of up to $2,000 per suite on select sailings when booked by Dec. 30, 2011.
Guests enjoy a free one-night luxury hotel package before sailing and choose from as many as 51 complimentary shore excursions.
Tropical Escapes Highlights
· Caribbean Tapestry, departing Jan. 6, 2012, is a 10-night Eastern Caribbean cruise with calls at San Juan, Tortola and St. Barts, with a midnight departure. Special offers include an additional $1,000 bonus savings per suite.
· Tropical Hideaways departs Jan. 26 and March 8, 2012, and includes midnight departures from San Juan, St. Maarten and St. Barts. The 11-night cruise includes up to $1,500 additional bonus savings per suite.
· Realm of the Maya – departing Jan. 16, Feb. 6, 27 and March 19, 2012 – The Western Caribbean 10-night voyage includes Cozumel, Belize City and Costa Maya. Extra bonus savings of up to $1,500 per suite are offered.
· The Essential Caribbean – departing Feb. 16, 2012 – Spend 11 nights visiting the Eastern Caribbean including Eleuthera, San Juan, St. Barts and Cayo Levantado. Additional bonus savings of up to $1,000 per suite are offered.
· Sun-Splashed Sea Breezes – departing April 3, 2012 – This 11-night sailing combines the islands of the Caribbean with the South. Visit Savannah, Charleston and Wilmington, plus Bermuda for an overnight stay. Enjoy bonus savings of up to $1,000 per suite.
· Panama Canal, departing April 14, 2012, sails from Fort Lauderdale to San Francisco. The 17-night itinerary includes visits to the Cayman Islands and Cartagena, Colombia, before transiting the Panama Canal to ports of call in Costa Rica, plus Acapulco, Cabo San Lucas and San Diego. An additional bonus savings of up to $2,000 per suite is available.