Seabourn launched a 2012 Europe Suite Sale, featuring savings up to 50 percent or more and complimentary veranda upgrades on popular voyages in the Mediterranean and Northern Europe. More than 100 voyages feature different promotional benefits and amenities such as air credits from a wide variety of U.S. and Canadian gateways on select cruises, and shipboard credits on bookings of premium category suites on others.
The Europe Suite Sale includes cruises this summer and fall aboard Seabourn's fleet. The line's six ships will visit more than 160 European destinations on voyages from April through November. On select sailings, air credits up to $1,000 per suite are available on Seabourn Pride, Seabourn Spirit and Seabourn Legend, applicable to air transportation purchased through Seabourn. Complimentary upgrades to Veranda category suites are available on select cruises on Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Sojourn and Seabourn Quest.
Following are examples of savings and offers on Seabourn Europe cruises this summer and fall:
- Seabourn Quest and Seabourn Odyssey - seven-day Greek Isles, Turkey and Adriatic sailings from $2,999 per person with a complimentary veranda upgrade.
- Seabourn Spirit - 10-day Adriatic and Dalmatian cruises from $3,499 per person with an air credit of $800 per suite.
- Seabourn Sojourn - seven-day Baltic and Norway cruises from $3,899 per person with a complimentary veranda upgrade.
- Seabourn Pride - 14- to 16-day Baltic, Russia and Norway voyages from $5,499 per person with an air credit of $1,000 per suite.
- Seabourn Legend - 10-day French and Italian Rivieras voyages from $3,499 per person with an air credit of $800 per suite.
For more information, visit www.seabourn.com.