Variety Cruises’ new build 223-foot Mega Yacht, Variety Voyager, debuted in May and is the first sea-going vessel to become a member of the exclusive Preferred Hotels & Resorts' Preferred Boutique Collection. This luxury vessel was constructed in Perama Shipyards, Greece at a cost of $37 million. The Variety Voyager offers 36 cabins for 72 passengers, a sleek modern design, ample deck space, unobstructed views of the ocean and ports and an attentive 28-member service crew.
The Variety Voyager is presently operating exclusive charters and scheduled cruises in the Adriatic, from Venice, Trieste, Dubrovnik and Split. It is now deployed in the West Mediterranean for a four-month cruise season with sailings from Nice, France and Salerno, Italy on the new Romantic Rivieras itinerary starting July 14.
Variety Voyager's ship features include:
· Indoor restaurant seating 74 guests with expansive floor to ceiling glass windows to showcase ocean views and which open to provide al fresco dining.
· Outdoor restaurant area seating 36 guests.
· Lounge area in the main deck seating 74 passengers with adjoining reception area and bar.
· A spacious outdoor Deck Bar Lounge featuring late-night entertainment from resident pianist and DJs.
· Wellness Zone on the Marina Deck, offering a Balinese Spa with massages, sauna, steam rooms and an exercise area with fitness equipment.
· The aft section of the ship includes a Marina zone allowing for easy launch of Zodiacs, access to the sea and to watersports equipment.
· Internet corner and library.
· Audio/visual equipment perfect for groups and other entertainment.
For more information, visit www.varietycruises.com.