The busy Thanksgiving travel weekend is almost upon us, and with it Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals from around the cruise industry.
Princess Cruises is offering a Cyber Sale through November 30 with two levels of savings: Sail Soon and Sail Later. Guests who “Sail Soon” can save up to $1,000 per stateroom, while guests who “Sail Later” can enjoy free stateroom location upgrades, free gratuities and up to $300 onboard spending money per stateroom.
“Sail Soon” voyages include six-day and more itineraries departing winter through spring 2017 to destinations including the Caribbean, Mexico, Hawaii, Panama Canal, California Coast, Australia & New Zealand, Southeast Asia and South America.
“Sail Later” options include six- to 60-day cruises and select cruisetours sailing from summer 2017 to spring 2018 to all destinations, including Alaska, California Coast, Canada & New England, Caribbean, Hawaii, Mexico, Panama Canal, Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Transatlantics, Australia & New Zealand, South Pacific, Japan, Southeast Asia and South America.
Guests can book with reduced deposits of $100 per person, with reduced third and fourth guest fares in select destinations during the Cyber Sale. Finally, guests who book Japan or Singapore voyages are eligible for an additional $100 per person savings on airfare when using Princess EZAir.
MSC Cruises is running a Black Friday / Cyber Monday deal November 23 - 30 for 2017 sailings on the MSC Divina, which is now sailing year-round from Miami to the Caribbean. Sale rates start at $399 per person for a seven-night sailing, representing a savings of 50 percent off brochure rates. Additionally, travelers will get extra perks based on the category of stateroom booked:
- Inside Stateroom – Extra $25 shipboard credit per stateroom
- Oceanview Stateroom - Extra $25 shipboard credit per stateroom + free Surfer Wi-Fi package, allowing access to social networks, email and online browsing for up to 2 devices – added value of $70 per stateroom
- Balcony Stateroom – Extra $25 shipboard credit per stateroom + free Surfer Wi-Fi package, allowing access to social networks, email and Web browsing for up to 2 devices + free mealtime drinks package, including unlimited consumption of wine, beer, mineral water and soft drinks during lunch and dinner – added value of $350 per stateroom
Seven-night cruises qualifying for the Black Friday/Cyber Monday Promotion, leaving from Miami, include, but are not limited to:
- April 1, 2017: Stops in Nassau, Bahamas; San Juan, Puerto Rico; and Philipsburg, St. Maarten – prices start at $399 per person based on 2 for 1 deal
- May 6, 2017: Stops in Ocho Rios, Jamaica; George Town, Cayman Islands; Cozumel, Mexico; and Nassau, Bahamas – prices start at $449 per person based on 2 for 1 deal
- May 27, 2017 (Memorial Day Cruise): Stops in Philipsburg, St. Maarten; San Juan, Puerto Rico; and Nassau, Bahamas – prices start at $529 per person based on 2 for 1 deal
Finally, Costa Cruises is offering a “Grazie-Giving Sale” November 24 - 29, with discounts on sailings including a seven-night Mediterranean cruise on Costa's flagship, Costa Diadema, starting at $399 for an inside cabin and $549 for a balcony cabin.
Online reservations will open early Thursday, November 24 at 6 a.m. EST, with reservation phone lines opening at 9 a.m. Friday, November 25 (phone lines will be closed on Thanksgiving). Rates will remain at their lowest throughout the six-day promotion based on availability and will end at 5 p.m. Tuesday, November 29, 2016.
For the 2016 sale, Costa has extended the rates to include both the Caribbean and Mediterranean. Fares for a seven- to 10-night Caribbean cruise begin at $449 for an inside stateroom, with balcony cabins starting at $749. Seven-night winter Mediterranean cruises begin at $399 for an inside, with 12-night winter Med sailings starting at $799. All rates are per person, double occupancy, based on availability.
Keep visiting www.travelagentcentral.com for the latest cruise industry news, trends and updates.