Windstar Cruises 2014-2015 Winter Caribbean and Panama Canal voyages are open for sale. Windstar’s three sailing yachts will explore the waters of the islands and Latin America with four voyages, including Classic Caribbean, a new seven-day round trip itinerary from St. Maarten. Windstar’s 2015 Winter Collection, showcasing voyages from December 2014 – March 2015, includes the recently announced Southeast Asia & Arabia voyages on the all-suite Star Pride.
The Caribbean and Panama Canal voyages include:
From the Pitons to Les Saintes, this seven-day cruise aboard the Wind Surf sails roundtrip from Philipsburg, St. Maarten, with visits to Barbuda, Antigua & Barbuda; Pigeon Island, St. Lucia; Roseau, Dominica; Les Saintes, Guadeloupe; Basseterre, St. Kitts; and Gustavia, St. Barthelemy. Highlights include the pink beaches of Barbuda and cruising past the Pitons.
Jewels of the Windward Islands
Sail to isles off the tourist radar such as the Grenadines and St. Lucia. Wind Star offers seven-day sailings round trip from Bridgetown, Barbados with stops at Pigeon Island, St. Lucia; St. George’s Grenada; Mayreau, Tobago Cays, St. Vincent & the Grenadines; Mayreau, St. Vincent & the Grenadines; and Bequia, St. Vincent & the Grenadines. Highlights include Grand Etang National Park on Grenada and scenic cruise past the Pitons.
Visit ports such as St. Barts and the British Virgin Islands. Sail on Windstar’s flagship, Wind Surf on a seven day round trip from Philipsburg, St. Maarten, calling on Falmouth Harbour, Antigua (overnight); Soper’s Hole, Tortola, B.V.I; Jost Van Dyke, B.V.I. (overnight); Virgin Gorda, Prickly Pear Beach, B.V.I. (overnight); and Gustavia, St. Barthelemy. Highlights include local treasure at Soper’s Hole Wharf and a sail by The Baths.
Passage Through Panama
Explore the natural and man-made wonders of Costa Rica and the Panama Canal on this seven-day sailing from Puerto Caldera, Costa Rica or Colón, Panama. Wind Spirit will visit Bahía Drake, Costa Rica; Golfito, Costa Rica; Isla de Coiba, Panama; Panama Canal Transit; and San Blas, Panama. Highlights include Corcovado National Park and Golfito’s rainforest.
Star Pride, Windstar’s first all-suite power yacht, will spend its Winter season in Southeast Asia & Arabia, sailing the following voyages:
· Wonders of Arabia – From Athens, Greece to Dubai, UAE this 18-day voyage showcases the Red Sea, the Nile, and the rose-colored ruins of Petra.
· Pearls of the Indian Ocean – On this 15-day voyage from Dubai, UAE to Singapore guests enjoy everything from India’s colorful cities to the tranquil beauty of Thailand’s beaches.
· Singapore & the Malay Peninsula – long days in port can be found on this 10-day round trip voyage from Singapore.
· Treasures of Southeast Asia – This 14-day voyage roundtrip from Singapore explores the trading city of Hoi An, My Son Sanctuary, Hue and Halong Bay.
· Vietnam Unveiled – Guests can visit Imperial Hue, Hoi An, breathtaking Halong Bay and Ho Chi Minh City on this 10-day voyage from Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam to Hong Kong.
Windstar Cruises also unveiled its expanded, 128-page 2014 Voyage Collection brochure which includes Star Pride's inaugural season and over 25 itineraries.
For more information, visit www.WindstarCruises.com.