Travel management company Culture Holidays has introduced a new Transformative FAM Trip to India. This “7 Days Golden Triangle India" trip combines tours of exotic locations in the Golden Triangle (Delhi, Taj Mahal, Jaipur) with daily “Transformative” meditation sessions designed to recondition the mind to achieve success.
The trip includes stays in five-star hotels, all meals, all sightseeing and transfers, professional English speaking guides, and all taxes. The new FAM Trip starts at $699 per person.
Notable experiences along the seven-day itinerary include a sightseeing tour of Old Delhi with a visit to the memorial site of Mahatma Gandhi in the Jama Masjid mosque; an extensive tour of New Delhi including a visit to the famous Bangla Sahib, the Qutb Minar monument, and the Parliament House; a visit to the Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the world; excursions in Jaipur including trips to Amber Fort Palace, the Galta Ji Temple, the well-preserved Jantar Mantar observatory, and the five-story Hawa Mahal palace.
During the trip, guests will also get:
- daily buffet breakfast at hotels
- Tickets to all monuments to avoid standing in long lines
- an elephant ride in Jaipur
- cycle rickshaw ride in the local baazars in Delhi
- daily workshops and special sessions
Culture Holidays says travelers will make “discoveries” during the trip through meditation and guided sessions, like:
- Understand how and why people are programmed for success, mediocrity, or failure
- learn how to improve relationships and health
- learn how to eliminate stress and anxiety through meditation
For more information on Culture Holidays, visit www.cultureholidays.com.