Andre’s Restaurant and Cigar Lounge at Monte Carlo, Las Vegas, announces a new six-course tasting menu for their New Year’s Eve dinner. The AAA Four Diamond restaurant chef’s Andre Rochat and Chris Bullen have created a menu featuring items such as Fried Oysters, Prime Rib, Roasted Pheasant Breast, and Butternut Squash Ravioli to name a few.
Afterwards, the restaurant invites guests for cocktails and cigars in the Cigar Lounge to bring in the New Year. The lounge has over 1,500 different wine selections and more than 12,000 bottles to pick from.
Andre’s is now accepting reservations for Wednesday, December 31, beginning at 5:30pm. The price is $185 per person and space is limited. The full menu will include:
- Amuse bouche: Fried Oysters with caviar and dill sauce.
- First course: Duck Foie Gras Mi-Cuit with juniper and cranberry gelée, frisée, orange oil and brioche; Tomato and Crab Bisque with herbed dumplings topped with spicy lemon sauce; Roasted Cauliflower Soup with fresh black truffles and a parmesan crisp.
- Second course: Baked Abalone with potato, caramelized shallot purée and gremolata Pernod cream; Braised Veal Cheek or Ratatouille Stuffed Pepper.
- Third course: Dover Sole Filet with Anna potatoes, winter vegetable mélange with truffled meunière sauce; Filet of Prime Rib with Porcini mushrooms, haricots verts, confit Yukon potatoes and aged Armagnac sauce or Roasted Pheasant Breast or Butternut Squash Ravioli with roasted Brussels sprouts, fricassee of wild mushrooms with beurre rouge.
- Fourth course: Belgian Endive Salad with Rogue River blue cheese, toasted walnuts and orange vinaigrette.
- Fifth course: exquisite creations by Pastry Chef Tammy Alana, including Valrhona Chocolate Pot de Crème with a noisette sablé cookie; Clementine Gelée with citrus caramel sauce; or Coffee and Ginger Tia Maria Gâteau with milk chocolate dipped espresso beans.
For reservations or more information, visit http://andrelv.com/ or call 702-798-7151