|Photo by RyanJLane/iStock/Getty Images Plus/Getty Images|
Artisans of Leisure has announced new private tours of Colombia. These new luxury tours include take travelers to Cartagena, Bogota, Medellin, the Coffee Triangle, and Tayrona National Park.
Travelers to will get a chance to observe the colonial-era architecture, coffee culture and production, and incredible pre-Columbian gold ornaments and archaeological finds, among others.
Highlights of Artisans of Leisure’s new Colombia tours include:
- Insider-led tours focused on cutting-edge contemporary culture in Colombia’s main cities
- A private coffee tour and tasting at a plantation in the verdant mountains of the Coffee Country
- Experiencing Spanish colonial-era architecture and Caribbean culture in Cartagena
- A graffiti tour of Bogota
- Exploring Colombia’s renowned biodiversity in the jungle
- Riding in a gondola over the rooftops of Medellin
- Visiting the subterranean Salt Cathedral outside Bogota
- Dining on ceviche, coconut rice, fresh fish and other local specialties in Cartagena's best restaurants
- Private salsa or cumbia dance lessons
- A Colombian rum and chocolate tasting
- Learning about Medellin's fascinating transformation over recent years during an insider-led tour
- Meeting with an orchid grower
Artisans of Leisure’s new Colombia tours include:
- Cartagena in Depth (5 Days): Cartagena & environs
- Introduction to Colombia (6 Days): Bogota, Cartagena
- Highlights of Colombia (8 Days): Bogota, Medellin, Coffee Triangle, Cartagena
- Essence of Colombia (9 Days): Bogota, Coffee Triangle, Cartagena
- Highlights of Colombia & Peru (11 Days): Bogota, Cartagena, Lima, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Cusco
- Journey Through Colombia (12 Days): Bogota, Coffee Triangle, Medellin, Tayrona National Park, Cartagena
Visit www.artisansofleisure.com or call 1-800-214-8144.