Blue Sky Tours' year-long educational program for agents about the Hawaiian Islands is winding down. Earlier in the year, Blue Sky Tours teamed up with the Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau and some key hotel partners to offer an interactive training program for agents.
How to Play
1. Follow the program's teacher, "Kumu," a digital turtle, as he teaches you about the Hawaiian Islands. There will be a new lesson every month from now through October.
2. Take the related quiz after each lesson. All quizzes scoring 80 percent or better will be entered in a monthly drawing to win one of five $100 in Mahalo Money prizes. If you don't score 80 percent the first time, don't worry as you can take the quiz as often as you like.
3. Complete all the quizzes with scores of 80 percent or better. Note: you can go back and take previous months quizzes at any time.
4. Complete the Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau’s Ke Kula O Hawaii Destination Specialist program and send a copy of your certificate to [email protected].
5. Upon completing all quizzes and the Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau’s Destination Specialist program, you will be entered to win a spot on the Hawaiian Cultural Familiarization Trip hosted by Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau in December.