Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, Calif.
Citadel Outlets, the only outlet mall in Los Angeles, has announced daily shuttle service to and from the Disneyland-Anaheim area beginning May 27, 2011. Throughout the day, shoppers can catch a roundtrip ride for $14, from seven hotels and the shopping center, with no advanced reservation required and the option of using cash and credit cards.
Ten minutes south of LA and 25 minutes north of Anaheim, Citadel Outlets will have three departures, including 1:00pm, 3:00pm and, 8:00pm. This addition follows the shopping center's expansion in October 2010, when 35 stores were added to the Craig Realty Group property, including Kenneth Cole, Banana Republic and Ann Taylor Factory Store. Founded by Steven L. Craig and based in Newport Beach, Calif., the shopping center development firm specializes in upscale factory outlet centers.
Hotel pick-ups and times include:
* Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel: 9 am, 11 am, 2 pm, 4 pm
* The Anabella Hotel: 9:05 am, 11:05 am, 2:05 pm, 4:05 pm
* Sheraton Park Hotel: 9:10 am, 11:10 am, 2:10 pm, 4:10 pm
* Hyatt Regency Orange County: 9:15 am 11:15 am, 2:15 pm, 4:15 pm,
* Crowne Plaza: 9:17 am, 11:17 am, 2:17 pm, 4:17 pm
* Best Western Park Place: 9:25 am, 11:25 am, 2:25 pm, 4:25 pm
* Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel-Anaheim Resort: 9:30 am, 11:30 am, 2:30 pm, 4:30 pm
For more information, visit www.craigrealtygroup.com.