Next year, Cosmos is offering travelers more than 60 tours throughout Europe, for as little as $77 a day, the company reports. In addition to providing value with nine (9) European tours for $999 in 2014, Cosmos is showcasing four tour itineraries in Italy, France and Switzerland.
“In 2014, we’re spotlighting European getaways that give travelers the opportunity to start and end each day of their vacation in a central location,” said Steve Born, vice president of marketing for the Globus family of brands.
“This innovative tour design – something we call ‘hub and spoke’ tours – provides travelers a central city for overnight stays the majority of the itinerary.
This home base serves as the embarkation point for included daily excursions to regional cities, towns and must-see sites," Born says.
Cosmos’ featured European “hub and spoke” tours for 2014 are:
- Hidden Treasures of Northern Italy (8 days, Milan to Lake Maggiore) – priced from $1,219
- Leisurely Tuscany & Rome (8 days, Rome to Rome) – priced from $1,279
- Discover Provence (8 days, Marseille to Marseille) – priced from $1,399
- Swiss UNESCO World Heritage (12 days, Zürich to Zürich) – priced from $2,599
For value-focused travelers, Cosmos reports it offers diverse deals to Europe for 2014, including nine (9) tours for $999. They are:
· Leisurely Tuscany & Rome (8 days)
· Prague, Vienna & Budapest (9 days)
· British Panorama (9 days)
· Grand Tour of Turkey (13 days)
· Jewels of Morocco (10 days)
· Jewels of Spain & Portugal (9 days)
· A Taste of Scotland (7 days)
· A Taste of Ireland (6 days)
· Cairo, Alexandria & the Mediterranean (8 days)
· Tunisian Adventure (8 days)
Cosmos is also unveiling three (3) new tours to Europe for 2014: 8-day Madrid & Andalucía, 11-day Highlights of France & Spain and 11-day From Warsaw to Amsterdam.
“Our Cosmos tours were designed for travelers driven to get out and get away; people who want to see and experience the world as often as possible,” said Born.