Perillo Tours reports it is now offering travelers a nine-day adventure through Costa Rica. Those who book the Nine-Day Costa Rica escorted experience by July 30, 2013 will receive $100 off ($200 per couple). Pricing for the Nine-Day excursion starts at $1,890 per person based on double occupancy, and includes most meals and accommodations.
Sample highlights include:
• Boat excursion through Tortuguero Jungle Canals
• Skywalk at the Arenal Rainforest, Costa Rica’s premier location
• Thermal bath at Eco-Termales
• Educational lecture on the exotic life forms of Costa Rica
• Sail across the Gulf of Nicoya
• Traditional tamale cooking class
• Cloud Forest nature walk
• Walking tour of a local banana plantation
This Nine-Day Costa Rica itinerary starts at $1,890 per person, based on double occupancy, and includes nightly hotel accommodations, most meals (eight breakfasts, five lunches and eight dinners), airport transfers, private guide services for all tours and activities outlined in the itinerary, private ground transportation, meals as noted in the itinerary, entrance fees for activities and departure tax.
Travelers booking with a deposit by June 30, 2013 will save $100 per person. Airfare is not included and can be added on to the itinerary for an additional cost.