While the Grateful Dead traverses the U.S on its reunion tour, Ireland's capital is enticing travelers with a different kind of "dead." In the "Discover Dublin: A Three Day Cultural Experience," The Four Seasons Dublin is offering a unique journey where participants will find more than just the Book of Kells. Walking tours retrace the footsteps of literary giants. A world-class theatre performance and an authentic James Joyce- inspired meal, right from the pages of his short story “The Dead”. The three-night stay includes:
* Transportation to the city center and the Kids for All Seasons program are just two of the services and amenities Four Seasons Hotel Dublin have always included with no added charges.
* Full Irish breakfast through in-room dining or Seasons Restaurant
* Dinner with “The Dead” – an authentic James Joyce-inspired meal right from the pages of his short story “The Dead”, accompanied by readings from your favorite passages.
* Literary walking tour of Dublin.
* Tickets to a world-class performance at the historic Gate Theatre or at the Abbey Theatre (The National Theatre of Ireland).
* Complimentary parking for one vehicle.
The special meal includes chicken, spiced beef and baked ham with cloves and floury potatoes. For dessert, it's in plum pudding, custard with nutmeg, blancmange, red and yellow jellies, Samarian figs, pealed almonds, raisins and small chocolates. Tables will be decorated with randomly arrayed sweets wrapped in silver paper, a vase with stalks of celery and a pyramid of apples and oranges guarded by two decanters – one with sherry and the other with port.
Ten days advance booking is required for all dates.