Imagine world-class athletes, outfitted in thousands of handmade costumes, performing with the most advanced stage technology and equipment in the world to music from a sound system featuring over 6,300 speakers. This is the everyday reality for cast and crew who help bring the seven Las Vegas Cirque du Soleil shows to life every night.
For the first time ever, the audience is invited to look behind the curtain, ask questions and get up-close access during Cirque Week from November 29 to December 5. In partnership with the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority, Cirque Week offers guests show experiences that only Cirque du Soleil and Las Vegas can deliver.
Unique activities offered during Cirque Week include:
* Custom Theater Technology Demonstration and Q&A at the LOVE Theatre at The Mirage featuring a state-of-the-art sound demonstration through over 6,300 custom-made speakers.
* Go Behind the Scenes with Zumanity, the Sensual Side of Cirque du Soleil at New York –New York Hotel and Casino to watch an exclusive dress rehearsal on stage and take part in a Q&A session with cast and crew.
* Viva ELVIS Acoustic Musical Performance and Q&A with the Music Supervisor – Relax in Gold Lounge at ARIA Resort & Casino at CityCenter as the Viva ELVIS musicians serenade you with an acoustic performance from the show followed by a Q&A to explain what it was like to re-imagine music from one of the most notable entertainers of all time, Elvis Presley.
* Meet & Greet with celebrity Criss Angel following CRISS ANGEL Believe at Luxor (Limited Capacity).
* KA Theatre Pre-set & Tech Q&A – Witness an impressive technical presentation of the KA stage at MGM Grand and Q&A with the people who work on the colossal, 360 degree rotating stage which forms the backdrop for this cinematic journey of aerial adventure and perpendicular acrobatics.
* Q&A with "O" Coaches – Dive into the aquatic world of "O" at Bellagio with this exclusive, behind-the-scenes Q&A with the coaches who keep this show flowing nightly.
* Cirque du Soleil Creative & Technical Panel – Cirque Week guests will get an intimate look into what goes into making a Cirque du Soleil production from the people who work behind-the-scenes to keep the shows and the company running smoothly.
* Mystere Taiko Drum Demonstration and Costume Q&A presented by the talented Mystere percussionist and Taiko soloist. Enjoy a costume display and conversation with the head of wardrobe about the challenges of creating over 10,000 costumes for Mystere at Treasure Island.
In addition to the variety of amazing ticket packages and an all-access pass to the private events, attendees will receive discounts on Cirque du Soleil merchandise as well as an exclusive Cirque du Soleil gift bag.
Show offers start at $160 for a two-show package and range up to a $450 package that includes tickets to all seven Las Vegas Cirque du Soleil productions.
To purchase tickets or for more information please go to VisitLasVegas.com/CirqueWeek or call 877-708-4662.