Hilton Waikoloa Village on Hawaii Island has introduced a new luxury experience: Makai at Lagoon Tower.
The Makai program includes 162 recently renovated rooms, including nine suites, along with exclusive benefits and oceanfront views of the Pacific, Kohala Mountain and Dolphin Quest Lagoon.
Upgraded amenities include:
- Dedicated Makai check-in with lobby greeting
- Room escort with expedited luggage service
- Makai plush robe
- Complimentary full access to Kohala Spa facilities
- Preferred restaurant reservations
- Daily bottled water and cultural turndown
- Private concierge service
- First day planning assistance
- Dedicated cabana and lounge chair area at Kona Pool
Upon arrival guests are welcomed with dedicated check-in, expedited luggage service and lobby greeting with refreshing towels. A private Makai concierge facilitates all aspects of each guest’s stay including a dedicated phone line to answer any questions throughout the day, as well as planning assistance to help with the week’s itinerary. In room, Makai guests can take advantage of plush robes, along with daily complimentary bottled water and the hotel’s signature turndown service with a cultural card and flower.
Additional perks include preferred restaurant seating, guaranteeing the best seat available at the Kamuela Provision Company, Imari and Legends of Hawaii Luau (with purchase of Ali’I ticket). Makai guests also have complimentary full access to the Kohala Spa facilities, including the steam room and Jacuzzi.
The Makai concept follows last year's $15 million renovation of the Lagoon Tower.