Casa Havana, the signature restaurant at The Westin Casuarina Resort & Spa along Seven Mile Beach in the Cayman Islands, will celebrate the wines and food of Latin America, Spain, Portugal, France and Italy in a series of 2012 Wine Dinners presented from January to June.
The 2012 Wine Dinners at Casa Havana schedule is as follows:
· February 24: An Italian event with menu and wine from the Piedmont region.
· March 23: “Tapas and More” will feature food and wine from Spain and Portugal.
· April 20: The “Clash of the Titans” showcases the wines of Tuscany and Veneto.
· May 25: A “Tour de France” brings French flavor and flair to the beach.
· June 22: “Tre Bicchieri” presents the best of Italy in a glass and on a plate.
The six-course prix fixe dinners are roughly $121 per person; advance reservations are highly recommended.