Hyatt has announced that the new Hyatt House New Orleans / Downtown will debut this fall.
Located in downtown New Orleans, the 194-room hotel will be an adaptive reuse of an existing 24-story office building. The property will occupy seven floors within the building and connect to the adjacent Hyatt Regency New Orleans through a second-floor sky bridge. The hotel’s location at Poydras Street and Loyola Avenue provides accessibility to the Central Business District, Arts, Sports & Entertainment Districts, and new BioDistrict, as well as popular attractions such as the Mercedes-Benz Superdome, Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, French Quarter, and Mississippi Riverfront.
Notable amenities include:
- 194-residentially inspired den guestrooms and studio and one-bedroom Kitchen Suites, which have real kitchens, living spaces and bedrooms
- Free Wi-Fi access and remote printing throughout the hotel
- Complimentary Morning Spread, a full hot breakfast served daily for guests, a build-your-own Omelet Bar and other rotating savory options like yogurts, fresh fruit and more
- H BAR serving the Sip+Savor Menu and full bar
- 636 square feet of flexible meeting and event space for business or social gatherings for up to 60 people
- Range of public spaces, including a Guest Market, 24-hour Workout Room, guest laundry facilities and social seating throughout the lobby
- A Very Important Resident (VIR) program, including complimentary grocery shopping, and other personalized perks, for guests with 30 plus consecutive nights
- Borrows program for forgotten items
Hyatt House New Orleans/Downtown will be under the leadership of General Manager Jane Tebbe Shute and Director of Sales & Marketing at Hyatt Regency New Orleans, Melissa Masitto. In her role, Tebbe Shute will be directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s more than 50 associates and ensuring guests encounter the purposeful service for which the Hyatt House brand is known. Tebbe Shute will be joined by Melissa Masitto, Director of Sales & Marketing, who is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the New Orleans area.