Children aged between 3 and 9 can stay for free at some Walt Disney World Resort hotels when clients purchase a non-discounted four-night, four-day Magic Your Way vacation package.
Clients that book this offer by Feb. 13, can stay most nights between Feb. 17 and April 16, 2011. If they book by March 27, 2011, clients can stay most nights April 28 through June 14 and Aug. 14 through Oct. 1, 2011.
For example, clients who book this package now through Feb.13, 2011, pay $563 per adult based on adult double occupancy in a standard room at a select Disney Value Resort for stays most nights Feb. 21-26 and March 11- April 16, 2011. Clients who book by March 27, 2011, pay $452 per adult based on adult double occupancy in a standard room at a select Disney Value Resort for stays most nights Aug. 14-Sept. 29, 2011.
These Walt Disney Travel Company packages include:
• Accommodations on-site at the Walt Disney World Resort.
• 4-Day Magic Your Way Base Ticket.
• Special Guest Benefits, as a guest at a select Walt Disney World Resort Hotels, clients receive these special benefits:
• Disney’s Magical Express Transportation: clients’ luggage is transported – as a complimentary service – to and from Orlando International Airport and their Walt Disney World Resort hotel.
• Complimentary transportation throughout the Walt Disney World Resort.
• Extra Magic Hours Benefit: each day one of the Disney Theme Parks is open extra time for clients to enjoy select attractions.
Travel agents can book these packages by calling the Disney Reservation Center.
• Book by Feb. 13 and ask for package code ZM4.
• Book between Feb. 14 – March 26 and ask for code OV8.