This Valentine's Day, the Neon Museum in Las Vegas is offering a special wedding package for couples looking for a memorable backdrop to their big day. The all-inclusive package is $777.
Since its official grand opening to the public last year, the Neon Museum Boneyard—the open-air exhibition area containing more than 150 historic Las Vegas signs—has earned a reputation as one of the most photogenic destinations in the city. Vintage signs include the Wedding Information sign, the space-age Stardust sign and the Moulin Rouge sign whose dismantled letters spell out “in love.”
The Neon Museum’s Valentine’s Wedding Package includes:
- 30-minute ceremony in the Neon Museum Boneyard
- 30-minute photo opportunity through the Boneyard
- Bottle of Champagne (21+) and pair of wedding cupcakes
- Souvenir Neon Museum wedding tees
- Romantic wildflowers bouquet & boutonniere – or – Scarlett sweetheart bouquet & boutonniere
Space is limited. To book, call Joel Castillo at (702) 387-6366 or email him at [email protected].