Through the recently introduced Australia product line, Travel Impressions offers vacationers more than 80 properties across the destination as well as a variety of tour options to explore the region. The company is offering five-night packages to Sydney, the Great Barrier Reef and the Outback which can be combined to make an extended vacation. Packages include hotel accommodations for five nights in each location, roundtrip hotel transfers and hotel tax and service charges. Airfare is available from gateways nationwide and can be easily added to the cost of the hotel package.
Sample hotel stays with rates quoted per person are as follows:
* Quality Hotel Cambridge, Sydney, from $485 – conveniently located near Hyde Park and within walking distance from the Central Business District, entertainment and sporting venues and many of Sydney’s major attractions.
* The Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort, Cairns, from $345 – centrally located to the attractions of Cairns City, the hotel is an ideal base for the exploration of the Great Barrier Reef, Daintree Rainforest, and the Outback bush country of the Gulf Savannah and the Cooktown/Cape York area.
* Outback Pioneer Hotel, Ayers Rock, from $509 – provides traditional Aussie hospitality with comfortable and affordable rooms and cabins, and quality service in relaxed surroundings.
Travel Impressions also offers commissionable tours to enhance the Australian vacation experience which are added on to the cost of a hotel stay. A sample of tour options with rates quoted per person are as follows:
* Uluru Sunrise & Kata Tjuta Tour, Ayers Rock, $99 – Journey to Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park to witness Uluru (Ayers Rock) and the desert come to life at sunrise. With the sun climbing in the morning sky, travel to the western section of the park to the immense 36 rock domes of Kata Tjuta. The tour culminates with a guided walk into Walpa (Olga) Gorge.
* BridgeClimb Sydney Night Tour, Sydney, $185 – Experience the magic of a night climb to the top of the world-famous Sydney Harbour Bridge, 134 meters above sea level with a fully trained climb leader and witness the city aglow with lights.
* Quicksilver Outer Barrier Reef Tour, Great Barrier Reef, $215 – Quicksilver’s high-speed catamaran takes passengers to a spacious reef activity platform moored in protective lagoons at the renowned Agincourt Reef, on the edge of the Great Barrier Reef. Quicksilver facilities offer activities for swimmers and non-swimmers to experience the stunning reef world.
As an incentive for booking Australia, travel agents earn a 1 percent commission bonus for all reservations (no minimum stay required) made through Travel Impressions reservations department - 1-800-284-0044 – which is added on to the regular commission agents earn by booking with Travel Impressions.