|Photo by Image Source/DigitalVision/Getty Images|
Love and Vine, a new culinary event at The Palazzo Las Vegas, will make its debut on October 7. The poolside affair, hosted by an impressive slate of renowned winemakers and chefs, will be held from 7 to 10:30 P.M.
Wine and food pairings from participating chefs, all of whom have obtained the elite title of Maîtres Cuisiniers de France (Master Chefs of France) will be served to attendants. Maîtres Cuisiniers de France are often given the highest classification in restaurant guides, and are regularly mentioned in the world’s leading food and travel magazines
Participating Master Chefs of France include:
- Thomas Bellec – Beverly Wilshire, a Four Seasons Hotel, Beverly Hills, California
- Olivier Dubreuil –The Venetian and The Palazzo.
- Jean-Louis Dumonet – The Union Club of the City of New York, New York, New York
- Bernard Guillas – La Jolla Beach & Tennis Club and Marine Room Restaurant, La Jolla, California
- Joel Guillon – Left Bank Brasserie & LB Steak, San Francisco, California
- Jean Joho – Everest, Chicago, Illinois
- Claude Le-Tohic – Claude Le-Tohic, San Francisco, California
- Fabrice Marcon – Left Bank Restaurant, Larkspur, California
- Roland Passot – La Folie, San Francisco, California
- David Werly – Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas, Nevada
Love and Vine is the most recent collaboration between The Venetian and The Palazzo with Maîtres Cuisiniers de France. Tickets are now on sale and can be purchased online at www.venetian.com.