T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas has partnered with Levy Restaurants to introduce new customizable craft cocktails and food experiences in sports and entertainment to the venue, which is scheduled to open April 6, 2016.
Levy Restaurants, the exclusive food and beverage provider of the program, has drawn upon its restaurant roots and expertise in more than 200 venues to create a program set to take place at Las Vegas’ T-Mobile Arena.
Through the new partnership, expert mixologist Tony Abou-Ganim will create a new beverage program offering event-goers a variety of culinary options. Events range from UFC and boxing matches, hockey and basketball games, to high-profile awards shows and concerts. In addition to the traditional concessions, select premium menus will have a "Vegas twist."
Working with the Levy team, Abou-Ganim and his hand-picked “Bar Chefs” will create a range of beverage experiences, including:
- Artisanal Ice – Carved on-site, every cocktail throughout the arena will have its own customized ice cube, such as diamonds or spheres, modified to complement the drink.
- Tony Abou-Ganim Signature Cocktails – Offerings will include his original Atomic Fizz, Rum Punch and Scratch Margarita.
- Punch Service – Suites will have access to punch cocktails from a crystal bowl and barware delivered with Las Vegas flair.
- Whiskey Lounge and Scotch Bar –Offering spirits from around the world, guests will find rare and popular spirits at this location.
For culinary options, offerings designed to reflect Vegas’ theatrical spirit will include:
- Ferraro’s Pizza Forte – Guests will enjoy homemade personal New York style pizza topped with fresh ingredients and Hofmann sausages and hotdogs.
- Customized Concessions– Menus will change to anticipate fan tastes from craft cocktails to hand-carved pork Hoisin Bahn Mi, a made-to-order Ahi Tuna Poke Bar and Club lounges that will serve up craft beer and other beverages.
- Event Level Suites –Personal cocktail service will be matched with menus fully customized to the preferences of individual suite owners. Each menu will reflect the diversity of Las Vegas’ culinary landscape, including items ranging from caviar to fried chicken and filet mignon.
For a full list of offerings, visit www.t-mobilearena.com