1. Located at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Secret Pizza boasts freshly cooked pizzas. Once they have ordered, guests can grab a table inside or eat out in one of the hotel's many lounge areas to enjoy their pepperoni and sausage or mozzarella and ricotta cheese topped slices.
2. Another pizzeria, Grimaldi's, uses coal-fired brick ovens to cook their pizza pies. Guests are introduced to a menu of personal, small, and large sized pizzas and various toppings from artichoke hearts and sun dried tomatoes to fresh garlic and Italian sausage.
3. Continuing with places to find a slice of pizza, Settebello Pizzeria Napolentana is located at Anthem neighborhood in Henderson. They've brought the style of pizza created in Napoli, Italy, to Nevada with imported brick ovens, fresh Italian tomatoes, and flour. The pizzeria offers Italian microbrew or wine with a customer's order.
4. For other options besides pizza, guests can stop by The Burger Bar at Mandalay Bay. From the classic beef patty to buffalo or turkey, the Burger Bar allows customers to build their own burger or take a bite out of one of celebrity chef Hubert Keller's concoctions.
5. American classic burgers infused with Asian flavors at Bachi Burger in Southeast Las Vegas are grilled and glazed, and sold at an affordable price. Burgers can be loaded with sautéed shitake, enoki and eryngi mushrooms and caramelized onions, and served with one of their boba milk teas or imported craft beers.
6. The Earl of Sandwich, located inside the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino offers fast service in a casual setting. Toasted buns, loads of ingredients, and premium meats and cheeses can be ordered at reasonable prices.
7. Customers looking for the best wings in town can visit First Food & Bar in The Palazzo. Featuring Chef Sam DeMarco, the bar offers guests plenty of buffalo wing options to choose from between brunch, lunch, dinner, and late night menus.
8. Vegas is also known for its food trucks, such as the Fukuburger that bring Japanese style and traditional flavors together with fresh ingredients and patties. The food truck provides friendly service and photos on the menu to make ordering easier.
9. Owned by Chef Bobby and Melissa, Sin City Wings 'n Things is a food truck that delivers tender wings slathered in homemade sauces at affordable prices. The food truck prepares chicken wings that are tender and never frozen with Southern flavors.
10. The pioneer of the food truck movement in Las Vegas, Rick Guerrero offers guests with a creative menu with comic book style artwork covering the truck. Customers can choose between classic Angus beef, specialty meat and vegetarian, or the chef's surprise mini gourmet sliders.
For additional information, visit www.FoodSmackdown.com.