Thanksgiving is just a few weeks away and instead of hunkering down for a big meal, travelers can head to Las Vegas. From Las Vegas hotels on the Strip to various dining options and nightclubs, Sin City can still offer a traditional holiday. Travel Agent has compiled the top 5 places to stay and dine during Thanksgiving:
1. MGM Grand Hotel & Casino - On November 28, the Ling Ling Lounge at Hakkasan Las Vegas will host a Thanksgiving party at 10 p.m. The MGM Grand guests can enjoy the hotel's nightclub with its large space and resident DJ performances. The event is 21 and older. Guests can stay at Hakkasan Las Vegas for the entire holiday weekend to see Michael Woods perform on November 29, and ?uestlove on November 30.
2. Palms Casino Hotel - Resort guests can have a gourmet Thanksgiving dinner at Alize Restaurant located on the 56th floor, or go to Ghostbar Las Vegas for cocktails. The casino and resort will host ladies night and Red Bull Thanksgiving. There will also be a Vegas Thanksgiving pre-party with DJ Preston One on November 27.
3. Luxor Hotel & Casino - Hosted by Tender Steak and Seafood Restaurant, a Las Vegas Thanksgiving meal will be offered at the hotel. The restaurant will be serving a three course meal for $49 per person. Rice and Company Restaurant is a cheaper dining option with a Thanksgiving meal for $16 all month. For different Thanksgiving themed Mexican dishes like turkey tortas, turkey tinga tostadas, turkey tamales and pumpkin flan, guests can head to Tacos and Tequla Restaurant. Visit LAX Nightclub at 10:30 p.m.
4. Bellagio Las Vegas - The culinary team at the resort and casino prepared various special Thanksgiving menus. The Cafe Bellagio is offering four specialty courses on the menu from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. The menu includes pumpkin soup, herb roasted tom turkey, spice roasted squash salad and traditional pumpkin pie; available a la carte. Guests can go to the Thanksgiving Buffet at Bellagio from November 28 to December 1, offering chilled seafood, Bellagio salads, made to order entrees, a hot seafood and Asian station, pasta, pizza station, a teppan station, rotisserie and more.
5. PBR Rock Bar & Grill - Located at Miracle Mile Shops inside Planet Hollywood Las Vegas, the bar and grill will host a holiday party with a rock 'n' roll theme. The menu includes turkey breast and all the traditional items. The bar also offers football on high definition television screen. Costs are $19.95 per person.