During our ongoing coverage of the Caribbean Hotel and Tourism Association's (CHTA) Caribbean Travel Marketplace, we learned that Travel Impressions continues to expand its Caribbean portfolio with new resorts, while strengthening its partnerships with key suppliers.
The operator has also extended its five percent bonus commission program on Dedicated Vacation Flights, which connect more than 20 popular U.S. gateways with destinations throughout Mexico, Costa Rica, Jamaica and the Dominican Republic.
Agents who book Dedicated Vacation Flights will receive five percent commissions on all flights across the board, whether booked as part of a Travel Impressions vacation package, an Impress Me Deal, group travel or air-only booking.
Travel Impressions' Cancel for Any Reason Waiver and Trip Protection Plan is still fully applicable toward Dedicated Vacation Flights.
“We have received great feedback and appreciation from agents since we began offering commissions on Dedicated Vacation Flights in 2014 and will continue to offer these incentives through 2015,” said Jeff Clarke, president of Travel Impressions, in a written release. “With the addition of five percent commission on the air portion of these flights, Dedicated Vacation Flights represent the most value for our loyal agent partners,” he noted.
Travel Impressions offers hundreds of Dedicated Vacation Flights to some of America's most popular sun-and-sand destinations in Mexico and the Caribbean with more than 60 flight routes, serving over 20 departure cities in the U.S., from major hubs such as New York City, Chicago and Philadelphia to more popular regional airports such as Indianapolis, Salt Lake City and St. Louis, these flights deliver exceptional value to leisure travelers, offering access to convenient departures, group space inventory and change flexibility.
The 2015 Dedicated Vacation Flight program utilizes new-generation aircraft from AeroMexico, Alaska Airlines, Frontier, Icelandair, Sun Country Airlines and Xtra Airways. Click here for more information on Travel Impressions’ Dedicated Vacation Flights
Agents booking Dedicated Vacation Flights on behalf of their clients can recommend the brand new Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spas, the first Breathless property to open in the Dominican Republic.
Elsewhere in the Dominican Republic, Travel Impressions will soon be taking reservations for Dreams Dominicus La Romana, the brand’s fourth Unlimited Luxury property in the country. Travel Impressions is also selling Dreams Sugar Bay St. Thomas, which opened its doors in the U.S. Virgin Islands just a few weeks ago.
Travel Impressions will also be working with the following Caribbean properties:
• Cocos Hotel, Antigua
• Riu Palace Antillas Hotel, Aruba
• The Baha Mar complex in Nassau, Bahamas featuring (hotels will be opening throughout 2015): Baha Mar Casino & Hotel, Grand Hyatt Baha Mar, Rosewood at Baha Mar and SLS Lux at Baha Mar.
• Memories Grand Bahamas Beach & Casino Resort, The Bahamas
• Sandals Barbados
• Papagayo Beach Hotel, Curacao
• The Level at Melia Caribe Tropical, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
• Grand Bahia Principe Turquesa, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
• Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort & Spa, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
• Moon Palace Jamaica Grande, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
• Sandy Haven, Jamaica
• Condado Vanderbilt Hotel, Puerto Rico
• Plantation Resort Residences at Dorado Beach, Puerto Rico
• Capella Marigot Bay Resort and Marina, St Lucia
• Sonesta Ocean Point Resort, St. Maarten
• Riu Palace St. Martin
• Windsong, Turks & Caicos