Travel wholesaler Travel Impressions, in conjunction with the Cayman Islands Department of Tourism, is offering Cayman Summer Splash, an island-wide promotion affording families an abundance of savings with kids stay, play and eat free options, plus a fifth night free.
Rates for the five-night, land-only vacation packages start at $426 per person, based on double occupancy, on new bookings made now through May 22 for travel from May 1 – Sept. 30.
The promotion includes:
• A fifth night free (five-night minimum stay required)
• Kids 11 years of age and under stay free in the same room as paying adults
• A free Stingray City Trip (two vouchers per booking) or a free Introduction to Scuba Diving Course (one voucher per booking)
• Free Cayman Islands Sea School with Sir Turtle where children can learn about the island’s marine environment
• Kids eat free from the children’s menu at participating restaurants (with purchase of full-priced adult meal)
• Discounts on watersports and land activities from participating partners
• 50 percent off air tickets on Cayman Airways for children ages 17 under (an adult fare must be purchased)
The following is a list of sample land-only rates quoted per person, based on double occupancy, at select participating properties:
• Comfort Suites Cayman Islands – from $426
• Sunshine Suites – from $486
• The Reef Resort – from $662
• The Grandview – from $709 (quoted per person, based on a minimum of four people)
• Grand Cayman Beach Suites – from $751
• Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Suites – from $763
• The Westin Casuarina Resort & Spa – from $775
• The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman – from $1,050
Airfare is available from U.S. gateways nationwide and can be added to the cost of the hotel package.