The Trump International Hotel Las Vegas has introduced a new family-friendly travel package aimed at providing a "glamping" experience.
The year-round package includes two nights in a penthouse suite and indoor camping amenities, such as Trump Kids monogrammed sleeping bags, tents provided by high-end outdoor clothing and gear maker Marmot and s'mores delivered by a hotel chef.
The "Glamping" package starts at $1,400 and includes a donation to The Eric Trump Foundation, benefitting St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Amenities of the "Glamping" package include:
- A monogrammed Trump Kids robe, Marmot tent, and sleeping bag (available for purchase);
- Educational in-suite planetarium projector;
- Delicious s'mores prepared and presented by a hotel chef;
- HDTV campfire simulation;
- Trump® Kids commemorative flashlight and plush stuffed animal;
- Eco-friendly glow sticks;
- Outdoor sound effects for iHome music system; and
- "Glamping" survival kit for parents including a bottle of Trump Blanc de Blanc, Trump monogrammed sleeping masks, and luxury Spa at Trump® bath products.
For more information about the package, click here.