EJI Group has announced a new FAM Trip on board the Palace on Wheels, a luxury train that travels through India. The participants will meet in New Delhi on April 3, 2018 and travel through Delhi, Jaipur, Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve, Chittaurgarh, Udaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, Agra and return to New Delhi on April 11, 2018.
The itinerary includes:
- One night stay in a luxury hotel in Delhi
- A sightseeing tour of Old and New Delhi
- Transfer to Jaipur, with overnight stay and a visit to the highlights of the city.
- 5 nights aboard the Palace On Wheels and travel to Ranthambhore, Chittaurgarh, Udaipur, Jaiselmer, Jodhpur and Agra.
- A stay at a hotel in Agra that will provide an opportunity to visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise or sunset, depending on personal preference.
The land price is $2,885 per person, double and includes accommodation for eight nights, room taxes, daily breakfast, all meals on board the train and/or in palace hotels, food and beverage taxes, cultural shows, private round trip airport and rail station transfers, sightseeing tours, 24/7 concierge, and inter-city transportation by private cars or coaches. The single occupancy rate is $3,840 and triple occupancy rate is $2,650.
One companion per agent is allowed at the rate of $3,090 per person double, $2,860 per person triple and $3,090 for single occupancy.
EJI Group offers custom-designed luxury and deluxe tour packages around the world, with itineraries to places like Egypt, Bhutan, Tibet, Nepal, South Korea, Sri Lanka, and Myanmar. Specialty itineraries include wildlife safaris, luxury trains, cultural tours, and trekking in the Himalayas.
For more, visit www.ejig.net.