South African Airways Vacations (SAA Vacations), a division of South African Airways, is offering a savings of $500 per person for an air-inclusive vacation to Cape Town and the surrounding Cape Winelands. The “Cape Town and the Winelands Super Saver” starts at $1,499 per person and is available for sale now through October 31, 2017 for stays through December 09, 2017 and January 10 - March 31, 2018.
Guests will spend time in the popular Cape Town as well stay two nights in South Africa’s wine and culinary capital, Stellenbosch.
The package includes:
- Round trip international Economy Class airfare from New York-JFK International Airport or Washington, D.C.-Dulles International Airport to Cape Town on South African Airways
- Three-nights at the Sun Square Cape Town
- Full-day Cape Peninsula tour to visit Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope
- Two -nights at the Evergreen Manor and Spa in the Cape Winelands in Stellenbosch
- Breakfast on a daily basis
- Airport and ground transfers in South Africa
Other departure points within the United States are available with varying prices.
SAA Vacations offers travel packages throughout Africa including to Botswana, Victoria Falls, Namibia, Mozambique, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Tanzania, Senegal, Ghana and the Indian Ocean Islands. There are more than 80 air-inclusive packages to choose from ranging from safaris and cuisine to romance and adventures. There are a range of tour programs with a variety of hotels, game lodges and safari companies throughout Southern Africa.
To book this package, contact one of SAA Vacations Africa Specialists by calling 1-(855) 359-7228 or visit flysaavacations.com.