Guests who book select cruises from Uniworld River Cruise Collection by the end of February can receive free airfare. The offer applies to more than 65 departure dates on six itineraries, including:
- Castles Along the Rhine – This eight-day cruise sails between Amsterdam and Basel. Stops include Cologne, Koblenz, Boppard, Rüdesheim, Speyer, Strasbourg and more.
- Portugal, Spain & the Douro – Offered as an eight-day sailing roundtrip from Porto as an 11-day trip beginning in Lisbon and ending in Porto, this itinerary offers travelers a chance to sail through Spain and Portugal’s Douro River Valley.
- Jewels of Spain, Portugal & the Douro River – Travelers looking to explore the Douro River can also choose this 13-day cruise between Madrid and Lisbon. Along the way, guests see Toledo, Salamanca, Castelo Rodrigo, Lamego, Porto and more.
- Alluring Amsterdam and Vienna – An even longer sailing, this 15-day trip travels between Amsterdam and Vienna with stops at Dürnstein, Passau, Regensburg, Nuremberg, Bamberg, Volkach, Würzburg, Rüdesheim and Cologne.
- Gems of Northern Italy – Lasting 10 days, the Gems of Northern Italy runs from Milan to Venice.
- Magnificent Moselle and Rhine – Another 10-day trip, this itinerary sails between Cologne and Frankfurt, stopping at destinations throughout Germany and Luxembourg.
All itineraries include onboard accommodations, food and beverage, daily guided excursions, gratuities and airport transfers. The deal is only combinable with River Heritage Club savings, agency discounts and member benefits. The offer began February 12 and will be available through February 28.
For more information, visit Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection’s website.