Altamer Resort, a collection of beachfront villas located on Anguilla's Shoal Bay West Beach, has reopened the Antilles Pearl Villa and has also unveiled the Petit Topaz Villa, a new villa rental product.
The Antilles Pearl, a five bedroom 12,000-square-foot villa, has one master suite with a private terrace, en-suite bathroom with a jacuzzi tub and shower for two, and four additional bedrooms with en-suite baths. Additional amenities include:
- A formal dining room with seating for 12
- A separate entertainment room with a home theater system, wet bar, card table and custom-built pool table
- A 50-foot skywalk with a triangular viewing area protruding over the sand
- A private study
- A rooftop terrace with 360-degree views of the Atlantic Ocean, Caribbean Sea and St. Martin
- Two private tennis courts, fitness facility and basketball and volleyball courts
The Petit Topaz, the newest offering at Altamer, is a duplex villa for two to four guests with a bedroom downstairs and an additional sleeping loft upstairs. Approximately 675 square feet per floor, the Petit Topaz also offers guests an enclosed, private and a private outdoor hot tub. Guests staying at the Petit Topaz also have private access to the beach via a private walkway. Located at a private enclave at the resort, the Petit Tropaz is well-suited for newlyweds or for a couples retreat.
A focus of the restoration of the property was its long-term sustainability and weather resistance. Accordingly, Category 5 hurricane-resistant exterior windows and doors were installed, surge wall protection was added, and the property's main electrical transformers and distribution panels were elevated.
Managed by Anguilla native and longtime butler, Preston Brooks, the resort includes a fitness center, two tennis courts as well as 42 acres of undeveloped land.