The most important meal of the day is getting an upgrade. Hyatt Place has announced that has launched build your own breakfast bowls and Greek yogurt parfaits designed to give guests more options when it comes to their complimentary breakfasts.
This is an expansion on the “You’ve Come Too Far to Settle Now” platform, the Hyatt Place and Hyatt House brands' answer to elevating their guests’ on-the-go routines.
Available at Hyatt Place hotels across the United States and Canada, rotating themed bowls and yogurt parfaits are designed to offer variety. Guests can choose from:
- Classic American Bowl: Cage-free eggs, all-natural bacon or sausage, and a sweet side of pancakes or waffles (available Saturday-Monday)
- Southern Comfort Bowl: Cage-free eggs topped with southern skillet potatoes, sausage gravy and hot sauce (available Tuesday)
- Little Italy Bowl: Cage-free eggs topped with roasted Parmesan potatoes, all-natural sausage links and tomato bruschetta (available Wednesday)
- California Dreamin’ Bowl: Cage-free eggs topped with ancient grain and kale blend, all-natural bacon and avocado salsa (available Thursday)
- Burrito Bowl: Cage-free eggs topped with roasted corn and black beans, oven-roasted sausage and potatoes, salsa and lime crema (available Friday)
- Bananas Foster Parfait: Oikos nonfat Greek vanilla yogurt topped with bananas Foster compote and caramel (available Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
- Tangy Berry Bliss Parfait: Oikos nonfat Greek vanilla yogurt topped with berry compote and French toast croutons (available Tuesday and Thursday)
The launch was celebrated with the #WhySettle Battle of the Breakfast Bowls cooking contest at Hyatt Place New York/Midtown-South. The event was hosted and judged by Katie Lee, American cookbook author, host of Cooking Channel’s "Beach Bites," and co-host of Food Network’s "The Kitchen." Five student chefs from the Institute of Culinary Education (ICE) were invited to create the next Build Your Own Breakfast Bowls – in under 30 minutes.
The winning breakfast bowl was the Nomad Bowl, created by Brooke DiResta. It was a soft-boiled egg, toasted ancient grains with kale, sausage crumbles, and charred lemony asparagus ribbons. DiResta’s winning dish will inspire a breakfast bowl that will appear on the 2018 Hyatt Place Build Your Own Breakfast Bowls menu.