|(c) 2011 Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek|
Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek will open its doors in October in Orlando.
The Mediterranean-inspired new resort will have 400 new guestrooms and suites, including 84 family-friendly rooms with bunk beds, along with a number of amenities to suit various guests.
They include the following:
- Two floors dedicated to a keyed access concierge level and private lounge
- Outdoor hot tubs, a zero-entry, lagoon-style pool and adjacent family pool complete with a pirate ship waterslide
- Nine pool-side cabanas featuring a concierge service, ceiling fans, TV and private refrigerators
- Educational children’s programs to entertain and engage tiny travelers and a “teen only” area complete with a pool table, a Wii, a widescreen HDTV, board games and more
- Three signature restaurants, a lounge and coffee bar as well as 24-hour room service
For business conferences or personal events, the new resort will offer more than 25,000 square feet of flexible meeting and function space, accommodating up to 800 attendees, in addition to outdoor areas and special event locations along the pool deck and lush resort grounds.
The full-service Blue Harmony Spa will contain six treatment rooms (inclusive of a spacious couple’s suite) and two outdoor treatment areas. Products and treatments infused with filtered sea water will be offered.
The resort will be situated lakeside on Bonnet Creek’s 500 acres of woodlands and minutes from local attractions including Walt Disney World, Sea World, and Universal Studios.
The resort is now accepting reservations for October 15 and beyond, with rates starting at $142. Visit www.wyndhamgrandorlando.com.