A tour inside the InterContinental New York Times Square (Video by InterContinental Hotels & Resorts)
InterContinental Hotels & Resorts is providing its guests with its “Extraordinary Day” packages at 13 properties throughout North America.
One of the packages includes the InterContinental Presidente Santa Fe Mexico hotel, which begins with a hot air balloon ride over the Teotihuacán pyramids, followed by a culinary lesson and concludes with a private helicopter tour.
With the InterContinental New York Times Square package guests can experience a private cooking class with celebrity chef Todd English at the hotel’s restaurant Ça Va Brasserie and VIP backstage tour and seating for a Broadway play.
Another package is the InterContinental Presidente Cozumel Resort & Spa’s “Extraordinary Diving Day,” which takes guests on a private dive trip to a coral reef followed by dining experiences on the island of Cozumel.
In addition, InterContinental is offering a sweepstakes that gives residents of the U.S., Canada and Mexico a chance to win their favorite “Extraordinary Day” package, which includes a two-night hotel stay and roundtrip airfare for two. InterContinental guests and travelers can enter into the sweepstakes at www.extraordinarydaysweeps.com from now through Dec. 1, 2013. The two winners selected randomly will be able to choose from one of 13 “Extraordinary Day” packages at the following participating properties:
• InterContinental Boston
• InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta
• InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile
• InterContinental Chicago O'Hare
• InterContinental Miami
• InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco
• InterContinental San Francisco
• InterContinental Los Angeles Century City
• InterContinental New York Times Square
• InterContinental Toronto Yorkville
• Willard InterContinental Washington D.C.
• Presidente InterContinental Cozumel Resort & Spa
• Presidente InterContinental Santa Fe Mexico
To book an “Extraordinary Day” package, visit the reservation site of each of our participating hotels or go to www.ihg.com.