Loews Hotels is creating special programming and reduced fares for travelers who go between peak and off-peak seasons. The company has announced five shoulder season travel deals in Chicago, Minneapolis, Miami Beach and Philadelphia.
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel: Located in the USA’s first skyscraper, the place of stay has created a new offer combining the historic features of the hotel with a social media scavenger hunt called Past, Present, Philadelphia. The package includes a complimentary Secret Knock at Bank & Bourbon. Bookings are available until December 3 Accommodations start at $169/night.
- Loews Chicago O’Hare Hotel: Located in Rosemont, Illinois, this place offers the latest fashions at Chicago Fashion Outlets. With more than 130 outlets, Loews says is the Midwest’s only two-level indoor shopping center. The Fueled for Fashion package includes breakfast at The Ashburn, a complimentary self-parking for one vehicle each night, a $50 gift card and a Fashion Outlets Savings Pass. Accommodations start at $129/night.
- Loews Chicago Hotel: From downtown Chicago, Lowes guests could visit the Millennium or Grant Park in the day and go to a Broadway show at night. Accommodations starting at $239/night.
- Loews Minneapolis Hotel: The Twin Cities location is near several shopping and entertainment venues. People who stay are encouraged to visit a local brewery, the hotel’s spa or an outdoor festival. Accommodations start at $175/night
- Loews Miami Beach Hotel: Located by South Beach’s Art Deco District, the place of stay has year-round tropical weather and miles of white sand beaches. Destinations to see include the South Beach sites and oceanfront pool. Accommodations start at $329/night.
For more information, visit https://www.loewshotels.com/