To help guests save on their summer family vacations to Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay and Luxor are offering a Kids Eat Free deal. Guests who book between April 2, 2019 – April 16, 2019 and visit anytime during June 2019 will receive a free buffet daily for up to two kids.
At Mandalay Bay, kid-friendly amenities include a Shark Reef Aquarium, a real wave pool and lazy river at Mandalay Bay Beach. Also featured is a daily complimentary breakfast or lunch at the Bayside Buffet (up to a $45 per day value). At Luxor, kids could have a daily complimentary breakfast or lunch at The Buffet (up to a $36 per day value).
Buffet Credit Redemption Instructions:
- For guests to redeem the Kids Eat Free package, a valid credit card must be presented upon check-in and guests will be required to charge their two complimentary kids’ breakfast, lunch, or brunch per night, tax-inclusive, to their room.
- Guest must provide a credit card to cover incidental charges to activate room charge privileges.
- Credit will be applied to the guest’s folio. Any additional charges will be the responsibility of the guest to be paid at check out.
- Individual booking links have been created for each offer, and routing has been built as a package.
- Mandalay Bay: Kids Eat Free package is available for kids age 5-12. Redeemable only at Mandalay Bay Bayside Buffet.
- Luxor: Kids Eat Free package is available for kids age 4-11. Redeemable only at The Buffet at Luxor.
To book a Las Vegas family vacation this June, search for available dates and properties here, https://www.suiteness.com/suites/united-states/nevada/las-vegas/hotels
Photo of Mandalay Bay/Courtesy of MGM Resorts