Mandarin Oriental, Canouan’s new Unplug & Unwind offer invites guests to begin 2019 in a more relaxed and rejuvenated state of body and mind with a visit to Canouan Island’s ‘decompression zone.’
With travel on the resort’s private jet, unlimited golf on Canouan’s 18-hole championship course, tennis, water sports, and treatments in The Spa, the Unplug & Unwind package strives to dispel any signs of daily stressors or separation anxiety from digital devices. Valid January 7, 2019 through April 22, 2019 at a starting rate of USD4,500 plus tax and service charges, Unplug & Unwind is based on double occupancy and includes:
- Three nights’ accommodation in an oceanview suite
- Round-trip Resort Jet transfers between Canouan and St. Vincent, Barbados, St. Lucia or Grenada
- Two 90-minute Digital Wellness Escape treatments (targeting negative affects/stressors created by digital devices)
- Unlimited golf (including club rentals)
- Unlimited tennis (including equipment rental)
- Unlimited non-motorized water sports
- Daily breakfast in Lagoon Café or Asianne restaurants
This offer is subject to availability and cannot be combined with other offers. Additional nights of stay and/or additional guests may be added at prevailing rates. Guests can confirm the resort’s jet availability before booking their international flights.
For reservations and more information, please visit www.mandarinoriental.com.
Image: Mandarin Oriental