Marriott International’s travel program, Marriott Bonvoy, is starting-up its second global promotion of 2019, “Endless Earning.” By registering for the promotion, members will be rewarded with 1,500 bonus points on stays of two nights or more across all 7,000 participating Marriott Bonvoy properties from leading hotel brands located in 131 countries and territories. Registered members will earn on eligible stays between July 2 and September 16, 2019. Points can be redeemed for free nights, flights, exclusive experiences on Marriott Bonvoy Moments and more.
- Registration Period: June 18 – September 2, 2019; Earning Period: July 2 – September 16, 2019
- By registering for the promotion, Marriott Bonvoy members will earn 1,500 bonus points on stays of two nights or more during the promotion earning period, at participating Marriott Bonvoy properties
- There are no limits to how much members can earn with Endless Earning; however, only one room per hotel is counted toward a member’s nights or stay
- Homes & Villas by Marriott International, ExecuStay, Marriott Executive Apartments and Marriott Vacation Club owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for bonus points, and nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for bonus points
- Members who elect to earn miles instead of points are not eligible for this promotion
See the Official Terms & Regulations for more details at marriottbonvoy.com/endlessearning
Marriott Bonvoy Tours & Activities and Marriott Bonvoy Moments, the company’s ever-expanding travel experiences marketplace, offers more than 120,000 experiences in 1,000 destinations from attraction tickets and tours for purchase with credit cards by all guests, to over 8,000 experiences only available to members using points. In 2018, nearly 35,000 experiences were booked by more than 25,000 unique travelers. Of those, 8,640 member-exclusive Moments were experienced by members who redeemed more than 780 million points to pursue their passions for all thing’s sports, music, entertainment, food and more.
For more information, visit https://www.marriott.com/default.mi
This deal was originally posted on Luxury Travel Advisor.
Photo by Marriott International