Marriott International is celebrating its recently unified loyalty programs – Marriott Rewards, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards and Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG), with a new points promotion that will allow members to earn bonus points across 6,700 hotels at all 29 participating brands for the very first time.
“MegaBonus in More Places” offers members the broadest opportunity to earn bonus points ever. The new offer rewards members for stays of two nights or more and for exploring new brands. Plus, members are invited to play a limited time game, “29 Ways to Stay,” for chances to win prizes such as bonus points and nights. Points can be redeemed for free nights, flights, exclusive experiences on Marriott Rewards Moments and SPG Moments, and more.
MegaBonus in More Places
- Registration: By January 7, 2019
- Earning Period: September 26, 2018 – January 31, 2019
- By registering for the promotion here, Marriott Rewards and SPG members will earn 2,000 bonus points on all stays of two or more nights and 1,000 bonus points per brand, starting with their second brand.
- Promotion valid at participating Marriott Rewards, SPG and Ritz-Carlton properties.
- See the Official Terms & Regulations for more details at Marriott.com/MorePlaces.
29 Ways to Stay
- Playing Period: October 4 – November 1, 2018
- “29 Ways to Stay” is a memory game with fun facts and trivia about Marriott’s entire loyalty portfolio of brands. Each day, players have the chance to win instant prizes, including bonus points and nights.
- By playing “29 Ways to Stay” every day members increase their chances of winning the grand prize which includes a two-night stay at each of the 29 brands participating in Marriott’s loyalty programs.
- See the Official Rules at Marriott.com/29Ways.
Under the recently unified loyalty programs, Marriott Rewards, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards, and SPG members can combine their accounts giving them one account number, one elite night and points balances to travel all over the world further, faster and easier.
Together, the unified programs are filled with new member benefits. Members can book, earn, and redeem points at all 6,700 hotels in the portfolio across all Marriott International channels, achieve Elite status faster, and more quickly earn points that can be redeemed at properties spanning 130 countries and territories. Plus, members earn on average 20 percent more points per dollar spent and have their Elite status recognized consistently at every hotel across the portfolio.
In addition to redeeming points for hotel stays, all Marriott Rewards, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards and SPG members can redeem points to pursue their passions wherever they travel by choosing from an array of curated special experiences offered exclusively on Marriott Rewards Moments and SPG Moments. Members have access to the collection of nearly 120,000 experiences in 1,000 global destinations on the company’s Moments platform. Whether it’s tickets to a Broadway show; a chance to hang out with your favorite sports team; or a cooking class with a famous chef, members can redeem points to participate in a variety of experiences.
For more information, visit www.marriott.com.