For eight days, travelers to Las Vegas will have the chance to experience a host of culinary offerings at Las Vegas Restaurant Week. The event kicks off Friday, August 22 and will run through Thursday, August 28, at MGM Resorts International restaurants. The event will gather some of the city’s finest restaurants, celebrity chefs and sommeliers to support Three Square Food Bank, a non-profit organization on a mission to end hunger in Southern Nevada.
Participating MGM restaurants include the Bellagio, ARIA, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, The Mirage, Monte Carlo, New York-New York, Luxor, Excalibur and Circus. Each restaurant will offer three-course specialty prix fixe menus priced at $20.14, $30.14, $40.14 and $50.14.
In addition, Whole Foods have teamed up with MGM for a special Restaurant Week offer. Customers who make a purchase at any Las Vegas Whole Foods Market location between August 15-26, will receive a voucher for a complimentary fourth course that can be redeemed with the purchase of a Restaurant Week dinner menu at all participating MGM Resorts restaurants.
Whole foods will also play host to chef demonstrations. The MGM Grand’s Hecho en Vegas Executive Chef Reed Osterholt will provide a cooking demo in Whole Foods Henderson on Thursday, August 14 at 6 p.m. and MICHAEL MINA Bellagio Executive Chef Ben Jenkins and PUB 1842 Executive Chef Anthony Schutz Thursday, August 21 at 6 p.m. in Whole Foods Market Square.
MGM Resorts restaurants participating in Restaurant Week include:
• Bellagio: MICHAEL MINA Bellagio, PRIME Steakhouse, Jasmine, Olives, Noodles, FIX, Yellowtail, Café Bellagio
• ARIA: Sage, Jean Georges Steakhouse, barMASA, FIVE50 Pizza Bar, Lemongrass, Blossom, Julian Serrano, ARIA Café
• MGM Grand: Hecho en Vegas, Fiamma Trattoria & Bar, Shibuya, PUB 1842, Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House, CRUSH, Hakkasan, TAP Sports Bar
• Mandalay Bay: House of Blues, Border Grill, rm seafood, Rx Boiler Room, KUMI, Red Square
• The Mirage: Tom Colicchio’s Heritage Steak, STACK Restaurant & Bar, Portofino, Japonais, Carnegie Deli, Samba, BLT Burger
• Monte Carlo: BRAND, Yusho Japanese Grill & Noodle House, Diablo’s Cantina, Dragon Noodle, Andre’s Restaurant & Lounge, d’vino Italian Food & Wine Bar
• New York-New York: Nine Fine Irishmen, Gallagher’s Steakhouse
• Luxor: TENDER Steak & Seafood, Rice & Company
• Excalibur: The Steakhouse at Camelot
• Circus Circus: THE Steakhouse at Circus Circus