Four Seasons shows off its spas with deals, a global Four Seasons Spa Week and a partnership with American Express. Four Seasons also announces it will open spas at six properties within a year.
Four Seasons will host Four Seasons Spa Week (#FSspa) on Twitter and in spas November 14 – 18.
As part of Spa Week, Four Seasons provides information from its network of spa professionals through an expert panel whose members have been anointed the “Curators of Calm.” The Curators of Calm will share their insights on latest industry developments, spa trends and more on Twitter, Facebook and Foursquare. Guests who check into Four Seasons spas on Foursquare will receive spa tips from those properties and the Curators of Calm.
• November 14 – 10 a.m. EST – Aging Gracefully -- Europe/ Middle East hosted
• November 15 – 3 p.m. EST – Just for Men -- The Americas hosted
• November 16 – 10 p.m. EST – Art of Massage -- Asia Pacific hosted
• November 17 – 5 p.m. EST – Need for Speed -- United States hosted
• November 18 – 1 p.m. EST – Beyond Transformation -- United States hosted
Four Seasons has partnered with American Express. From now until to March 15, 2012, guests can receive 30 extra minutes of service when booking a 60 minute massage with an American Express card. For more information and a list of participating properties, visit fourseasons.com/spaescape.
Five new property and spa locations are opening in the coming year in Toronto, Guangzhou, Shanghai Pudong, St. Petersburg and Baku, Azerbaijan, and Baltimore opening on November 14. More than 60 new properties, each with luxury spas, are slated to open in the decade to come.